Warehousing and logistics sites have the characteristics of large construction area, large storage of goods, high economic value, high personnel density, high fire risk, and high difficulty in fighting fires. After a fire occurs, it will spread rapidly, forming three-dimensional combustion, producing a lot of dense smoke, it is difficult to find the fire source, the burning time is long, and it is easy to cause the building to collapse. In order to ensure fire safety and reduce fire safety hazards, check the fire safety knowledge of those logistics and storage places.
1. Ensure the fire separation distance and rationally arrange the fire control plane. The location of the logistics center construction should be avoided in the vicinity of Class A and B factory buildings and warehouses with explosion hazards, and the fire separation distance from other buildings should also meet the requirements of the “Building Regulations”.
2. Building materials and structures should improve the fire resistance level, and strictly control the fire zone area. The general reinforced concrete frame structure can reach the first and second fire resistance levels required by the “Building Regulations”; the area used for staff rest and office in the logistics center should be separated from the warehouse with a fire-resistant wall, and independent safety exits should be set up for interconnection. The intercommunication door shall be a fireproof door.
3. Safe evacuation exits should be reasonably set up around the building of the logistics center, and the number and interval should be guaranteed in accordance with the “building regulations”, and that they can be opened and used at any time; regularly check the performance of the fire shutter doors to ensure that they can be opened in time in the event of fire use.
4. Set up effective and sufficient fire warning and fire extinguishing equipment. According to the type and importance of the stored goods, combined with the warehouse area and environment, set the type, number, and location of automatic probes reasonably. Set up infrared beams, smoke, and temperature probes in the warehouse area; set combustibles inflammable and explosive situations The gas concentration monitoring probe prevents the leakage of flammable substances and eliminates fire hazards; laying temperature-sensitive cables in the cable trenches where the conductors are concentrated for monitoring, to avoid electrical fires caused by short circuits or overloads.
5. It is necessary to carry out daily fire inspections and strengthen the daily maintenance of fire-fighting facilities; the warehouse should have adequate ventilation measures, pay attention to changes in the temperature in the warehouse, and take appropriate cooling measures; fire lanes in the warehouse area, safe exits and evacuation stairs of the warehouse Keep things unblocked.
6. Strengthen fire source management, establish fire and fire safety management systems, clarify the responsible departments and persons responsible for fire and fire management, as well as the scope of approval, procedures, requirements, etc., implement on-site guardians and preventive measures; production and processing operations When using electric heating appliances, the place of use should be fixed, and reliable fire prevention measures should be taken; production and processing workshops and employee dormitories should not arbitrarily connect electrical lines and set up stoves; the storage of goods meets the requirements of fire safety regulations and technical standards, and is classified The warehouse shall be stacked; the fuel-powered forklifts entering the warehouse shall be equipped with anti-spark devices.
7. Pay attention to the daily work of fire management and personnel fire protection awareness and ability training, through education, exercises, etc. to keep all personnel alert to fire, improve fire fighting skills and escape ability, etc., to minimize the occurrence of fire accidents and reduce losses.
8. Implement the responsibility of the staff on duty in the control room. The fire control room should hang up the “Fire Control Room Emergency Procedures” and the fire accident emergency response flow chart, identify and announce the personnel on duty in real names, implement a 24-hour two-person duty system, and operate personnel on duty with a certificate and be able to master emergency procedures and operate firefighting controlling device.